Monday, August 1, 2011

Project Life | Week Eleven

WEEK ELEVEN: JUNE 27 TO JULY 3


Love this week and the fact that we finally got a chance to head to the coast.  This weekend was a long holiday one with Independence Day falling on a Monday.  On Saturday we decided to take a day trip to the Oregon coast and visit some of our favorite spots, including Florence and Honeyman State Park.  This was Maggie's first trip to the beach and she loved it. : )  Our work weeks are so busy, I love getting the chance to spend time like this with family! 


Here's a look at the left side of Week Eleven, I love the photo of Maggie in her sunhat on the beach:


And here's a close up:


I had fun editing some photos this week too.  Here's one I added text to using Photoshop:


Here's a look at the right side of this week:


On my journaling cards I added some of Ali Edwards' Embracing the Everyday and This One brushes and stamps in Microsoft word and printed them out onto this cardstock.  I kind of have a thing for white cardstock and this texture is great.  LOVE the photos I got of the kids playing of the beach this year!  They are priceless and bring back great memories!

And one last look at both pages:

No comments:

Post a Comment