Saturday, August 13, 2011

Project Life | Weeks Twelve & Thirteen

WEEK TWELVE: JULY 4 TO JULY 10


Another busy wee that just seemed to fly by.  Since Monday was Independence Day I had the day off, and in the evening we went over to some friends of ours for a BBQ and fireworks with a bunch of other people.  It was fun. : )


Throughout this project I've been kind of making it as I go along.  Above I used some more of the great digital product available through Ali Edwards at Designer Digitals, the Embracing the Everyday Brushes and Stamps.  This whole pack is great.  Above is a picture of the journaling for this week. 

I'm tending to get less photos on the more busy weeks, and this was one of them, so I chose my favorite and just did a short, one page layout highlighting those.  Here's a look at this week:


WEEK THIRTEEN:  JULY 11 TO JULY 17



Another busy week that just to fly by, one thing I'm noticing more and more since I started working full time.  It definitely makes me appreciate the little moments more.  On Thursday Matt and I took the kids to see the new Transformers movie in theater.  For the most part it was a good movie.  It seems like so much lately our days are very routine...wade up, go to work, come home, make dinner, spend a little time with family, go to bed, and this week was very much the same. I have to say, I LOVE the routine of our live right now, even if the pace feels a bit rushed at times.  Sunday evening we went to cell church at our friends' Landy and Sara's house.  It was fun getting to visit with them and another couple.  I made corn cakes, we had Mexican food and apple pie with ice cream, and there was lots of laughter.  It was good.  Also notable of recent:  Maggie is working her way towards walking.  She has gone straight from crawling to pulling up and cruising, and she is loving it.  Man it goes by so fast! : )

On the picture of Maggie in the lower left I added a bit of AE digital word art.  I love this photo of her because it really captures where she's at right now, definitely in an exploring mode! 


A closer look at my journaling card for this week, made using AE The Story Word Art + Hand Drawn Brushes. 


And here's a last look at both weeks together:

No comments:

Post a Comment